Monday, February 2, 2009

House Quiz

  1. What are your three most favorite colors? Purple, maroon, sage green (love the sage and purple combo)
  2. What are you three least favorite colors? Yellow, orange and thing that looks unnatural.
  3. Your favorite candy is dark chocolate. Diabetic and trying to be good, however, dark chocolate is "allowed".
  4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape? Hands down, SNAPE.
  5. Do you knit, crochet, or both? Both
  6. What type of kit did you ask for? Seriously? I can't remember.
  7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)? Well I'd say burn, but melt would be more accurate. I have used acrylic, but it would never be my first choice.
  8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term? Quinn thinks she is.
  9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit. Something paper (post-its or a pad), a treasured family recipe, book my spoiler read and loved (passed along would be fine!) and an 8 gig iPod Touch.
  10. What are your three most favorite scents? Patchoulli, eucalyptus, lavender.
  11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? salty
  12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List? Although everyone talks smack about it, I think my dear Ms. Puddlemere keeps the list.
  13. Do you really need more stitch markers? Is it really about need? Honestly?
  14. Dpns, circular, or straight? I'm bi-stitchual - dpns and circs.
  15. What yarn makes you squee? None. I'm not a squee-er. However, I could get naked and roll around in a good smelling cellulose fiber.
  16. Favorite HP Movie? The one that has not been released.
  17. Favorite HP character? No one in particular. Do not like the Malfoys.
  18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor? CENSORED
  19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called? The Pit
  20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House? Puleez. This a quiz, not my damn life's story.