Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A new term and I'm taking extra classes!

Well it has been almost two months since my last post. Life at Beanswallow's continues to keep me busy and, as if that were not enough, I have decide to do The Knitting Guild Association's Master Knitters program. It is a freakishly detailed research and a critical examination of knitting skills that is accomplished in three parts. Level one involves 16 swatches, 17 questions, a report on blocking and the care of knits as well as a completed project - a multi-colored hat. The program get progressively more challenging. The second and third levels cover color work, pattern design, detailed cabling, argyle, etc. By the time the program is complete, you should be able to handle whatever knitting can throw at you!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh, that sounds so cool. Freakishly detailed is right up my alley!