Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

So what is new in the hollow? Been working on the TKGA Master Hand Knitter's program. Have worked through 8 of 17 swatches. One of them is fine, several of the others need to be reworked. Also took advantage of Knit Pick's 40% book sale and got a number of the books recommended as reference material for the course. Also got some green and black yarn to make a Dark Mark Scarf. Let's see.....what else. Have been keeping a real-life cafe blog so customers have a place to check out our daily soups and specials. Some ponderings, but mostly a place to post specials.

Have been skulking about my spoilee's blog and such getting a vibe on her. Felly's a "special needs" knitter - poor thing is allergic to wool! I love a challenge! I've already stashed away a few little items in my treasure chest.

Can't go into any detail but I'm knitting something that Cass is knitting. Criptic, huh? I think she may be giving her thing to someone who may ready this so all I'm going to say is aghhhhhhh! seed stitch!

1 comment:

Allitrya Spelling said...

Best of luck on the swatches! =) I'd like to tag you for a game--check out my blog for details. =) http://allitrya.wordpress.com