Friday, March 13, 2009

Just a post. Nothing really new.

Thanks for all the well wishes. My wrists are doing much better. My business partner worked especially hard this week to give me some extra time off - which is both appreciated and frustrating. For once I have spare time and I can't knit! Agh! I have been knitting for just a few minutes at a time, being careful not to overdo it.

Also got a great haircut this week, along with a new colorway. Dark chocolate brown underneath and a very hot red on top.

I've picked up a thing or two for my spoilee's kit this week. Am making a trip to a LYS today on her behalf and am pretty sure I can get this out in the "early send" window to make extra points for THE house.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Glad to hear you're doing better!

Hermione Bagnold said...

I'm glad to hear that your wrists are doing a little better! You should share pictures of your new 'do!