Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beanswallow FAQ

Potter Name: Esmerelda "Esme" Beanswallow
Rav ID: CarmaFrancie
I am allergic to: nothing (maybe the metal nickel)
Pets that I have: none currently
My favorite yarn: Really? The one I just discovered - whatever that happens to be.
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?
I was before I realized that yes, in fact, I am the center of the universe and went Slytherin.
My favorite flavor: too hard to call. Good coffee, dark chocolate, grapefruit (citrus in general), ginger and clove.
My favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
I would like to receive a scarf kit, I think, but am open to bag.
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I really have all the knitting needles I need, but would love to get more Addi crochet hooks. The only one I have is 5,5 (US I) BTW, the scarf does not need to be a crochet pattern.
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: See above.
I’ve participated in HSKS: this is #3
Do you have a birthday during this swap? No

No comments: