Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bathilda Got it!

















So my buddy Bathilda Boomslang got back from vacation and found her goodie box.  I'm tickled she like it.  In particular, I'm proud of the Snape t-shirt.  There was some paint bleed, but I kinda like the "ghosting" quality.  Other than her book of magical socks and a-g stitch markers, I included a crazy eyeball ink pen, some candies/chocolates, a sheep glass (and Pez dispenser), a notebook, adventurine (a green crystal said to promote healing) and other various do-dads collected along the way.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Beanswallow,

That was some sweet package you put together! Absolutely adore the Snape t-shirt, and that bag is gorgeous. Wonder if Headmistress will let me pay her off to make you my partner next time around? :)

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

No MEEEEE!!! you got to eat her cookies yesterday and then u rubbed it in my face about how delicious they were. Your a bad girl Pene Pinkstone..

::clears throat::

Now Esmie,

That is a fantastic package you put together, that bag is great!

P.S. you can bribe your head girl with cookies, since someone else doesn't want to share. :D